AUTHENTIC & NATURAL WEDDING LOVE STORIES
Natural, Elegant & Creative Wedding Photography
If you’re looking for a documentary wedding photographer that captures natural and creative images, lets you get swept away with the day whilst never missing a moment, then we’re a perfect match.
I approach each wedding as an entirely unique day, capturing the natural flow, preserving the genuine moments without choreographed scenes, staged poses or forced smiles. Most of the time you won’t even notice I’m there, blending into your day, creating shots that add an artistic twist to your album.
Above all, I aim to provide you with a fabulous set of photographs that you will treasure, so you and your future generations can step back in time and enjoy your day over and over again.
“I don’t even have the words to describe how utterly fantastic he was and how memorising and enchanting the photos are.”
EPIC WEDDING DAY IMAGERY
BEAUTIFUL WEDDING STORY TELLING
On your day I’m there from the bridal preparation in the morning, capturing the details that you’ve put so much effort into, through to the dancing in the evening and everything in between. My approach is to tell your love story, with authenticity and creativity.
It’s important to me that I not only deliver a beautiful reflection of a special time in a families life together but also an amazing experience. I’m always on hand to lend some guidance where needed, either on the day or in our consultancy sessions before the wedding where we run through the timings of the day and explore the photographic options.
Here’s a little summary of how I approach weddings and why people book me for their wedding photographer:
- I focus on natural and relaxed images. I will put aside a short amount of time during the day to capture family formals but most of my images will be documentary in style, capturing family and friends enjoying your wedding day.
- I stay as unobtrusive as possible, but I do get to know your guests during the day. This helps people relax around me and enables me to get more honest, emotional and natural wedding day images for you.
- Your wedding is unique. I won’t take the same shots as I did last week.
- I love newlywed photographs, it’s one of my favourite parts of the day. I make these enjoyable and relaxed and they never take more than 30 minutes.
- The party does not finish after the first dance, and nor do I. I want the images of your friends break-dancing with a tie around their neck.
- I love my job, I love creating amazing images and I work hard to deliver this at every wedding.
DestinationWedding Photography As a destination wedding photographer I get to travel to some fabulous locations for weddings, it truly is a lovely responsibility. When an enquiry came in from Mila and Paul for their Azores wedding, I have to admit I had to check...
Kent Wedding Photography West Heath School in the idyllic Kent countryside was a super venue for Jasmine and Jame's summer wedding. This 18th century building offers original features and a fantastic staircase that we made great use of for the confetti shot....
Ham Yard Hotel Wedding Photography I've capture several weddings at Ham Yard Hotel and have thoroughly enjoyed every one. It's snugged away in central London, overlooking SoHo and Piccadilly Circus, yet somehow seems to blend boutique London hotel with privacy and...
CHECK MY AVAILABILITY
Get in touch, I would love to hear more about your day.
If you’d like to chat more about your wedding photography, without commitment, I’d be happy to talk. You can either drop me an email or call me on 07918086419.
Alternatively you can complete your details on this form and I will get back to you shortly.
Buckinghamshire Wedding Photographer
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM